What Makes Us Different
Matching yourself or your loved one up with someone to provide personalized in-home care is a big decision. That’s why we take several measures to ensure that we’re best equipped to provide top-notch caregivers and a supportive, knowledgable staff.
Our caregivers participate in several specialty programs including:
- Fall Prevention
- Dementia Training
- COPD, Stroke, Parkinson and CHF Trainings
- Transition Strategies
We’re also serious about safety and ensure trustworthiness through transparency and policies including:
- Thorough background checks for caregivers at the local, state, and federal level including DMV and criminal screenings, complete reference checks and verification of previous employers
- A telephone clock-in system to ensure that your caregiver is arriving and departing on schedule
- A strict no-show policy
- Random, unannounced spot checks
- 24/7 Live phone assistance
- Family Room: Our password-protected online communication tool to connect family members directly to caregivers for notes and updates on our clients
Ready to find out more?
view our services
Let's Get Started!
Get Immediate Help with Info