WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
Matching yourself or your loved one up with someone to provide personalized in-home care is a big decision. That’s why we take several measures to ensure that we’re best equipped to provide top-notch caregivers and a supportive, knowledgable staff.
Our caregivers participate in several specialty programs including:
- Fall Prevention
- Dementia Training
- COPD, Stroke, Parkinson and CHF Trainings
- Transition Strategies
We’re also serious about safety and ensure trustworthiness through transparency and policies including:
- Thorough background checks for caregivers at the local, state, and federal level including DMV and criminal screenings, complete reference checks and verification of previous employers
- A telephone clock-in system to ensure that your caregiver is arriving and departing on schedule
- A strict no-show policy
- Random, unannounced spot checks
- 24/7 Live phone assistance
- Family Room: Our password-protected online communication tool to connect family members directly to caregivers for notes and updates on our clients